America's ONLY Extreme Jewish Craft Brewing Company Internship
Shmaltz Brewing Company, makers of HE'BREW Beer, is seeking a talented and self-motivated college senior, or recent grad (must be at least 21 years old), who wants to gain hands-on experience with a growing company in the craft brewing industry.
Every year, we accept outstanding applicants who are interested in getting real world experience in multiple areas of business including event coordination, promotions, marketing, sales, self-publishing, and social media, as well as professional experience in the areas of specialty foods, culture and entertainment, and the craft beer community. No experience is required - just a desire to learn and a willingness to go above and beyond!
We are looking for a candidate who possesses these qualities:
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills, as you will have the opportunity to interact with all levels of the company and a wide array of customers and business contacts.
- The ability to self-manage and work independently, with exceptional research and problem-solving skills.
- A car, a computer, and a sense of humor.
- Availability to host beer tastings on some nights and weekends.
- An outgoing personality, and the ability to have fun, smile, laugh, enjoy people, and enjoy life!
We ask for a minimum commitment of 5-10 hours per week. Every additional hour you can dedicate (up to full time) will be thoroughly productive. This internship provides the opportunity to directly impact the growth of a grassroots small business that has a national presence and been featured on NPR, CNN, The New York Times, the Today Show, the San Francisco Chronicle, and more./p>
The Internship is not a paid position; however, there are often opportunities to earn extra cash/merchandise throughout the term.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!